请问下"laugh now but one day we will be in charge"这句话该如何翻译呢?
请问下"laugh now but one day we will be in charge"这句话该如何翻译呢?
The weir box must be edged in one piece.请问各位热心的朋友这句话该怎么翻译.
WE WILL BE HAPPY ONE DAY怎么样
请问这句话怎么翻译:nothing will be tough forever but the revolutionar
英语翻译请问这句话如何翻译?That's the worst case scenario - but one that
请问这句话是什么意思we will be giving our counter offer in 2 days time
be in charge of .be in one's charge和be in/under the charge o
英语翻译Maybe one day we will be friends
No one is in charge of your happiness but you 法语如何说
英语翻译这句话是莎翁 李尔王 中的句子,谁知道它的准确翻译?We will all laugh at ******* b
请问这句话如何翻译得通顺些,Painting has turned into philosophy,we have be
Good if not well reported,what used to be God 这句话该如何翻译呢?