“When you see a fork in the road,take it.”这句话怎么翻译比较有意境?
“When you see a fork in the road,take it.”这句话怎么翻译比较有意境?
"when you come to a fork in the road,take it."怎么翻译
It is great scenery when you see the trees on the road in th
But you have to take it for what it is the truth?这句话怎么翻译
fork in the road 什么意思?
It's a long road when you face the world
It rained when the plane landed in Beijing.这句话对吗?怎么翻译?
When were you in the home?这句话我写的对吗?怎么翻译
what can you see in the picture?这句话怎么翻译 按照什么方法翻译的吗
You could hardly see the road,could you?一_.It was so windy a
I'll just pull off the road and you can drive.这句话怎么翻译.
you will with Spielberg to see if you like it or not 这句话怎么翻译