作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译就是这个咯,觉得央视的版本好太多咯

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:灵鹊做题网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/04/27 21:53:11
英语翻译
就是这个咯,觉得央视的版本好太多咯
英语翻译就是这个咯,觉得央视的版本好太多咯
When you try your best but you don't succeed-当你尽了最大的努力,但是还不能成功
When you get what you want but not what you need-当你得到了你想要的,但却不是你最需要的
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep-当你感觉累极了,却无法入眠
Stuck in reverse.-就像一部锁死的车子,只能向后退
And the tears come streaming down your face-泪水汹涌而下
When you lose something you can't replace-你永远失去了它,再也无法复原
When you love someone but it goes to waste-你爱着它,却一无所获
Could it be worse?-还有比这更遭的吗?
Lights will guide you home-那束光,带你回家
And ignite your bones-那束光,照到你的心里
And I will try to fix you-我来救你
And high up above or down below-那束光笼罩着你
When you're too in love to let it go-你太爱它了,舍不得让它走
But if you never try you'll never know-但是你从没试过,怎么知道
"Just what your worth"-你到底是怎样一个人?
Lights will guide you home-那束光,照耀你回家的路
And ignite your bones-那束光,照亮你的心
And I will try to fix you-我来救你
Tears stream,down on your face-泪水再也忍不住了
When you lose something you cannot replace-你永远失去了它,再也找不回来
Tears stream down your face and I...-剩下的只有眼泪……
Tears stream,down on your face-泪水不停地流
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes-我保证,我再也不会犯同样的错误了
Tears stream down your face and I...-我不停地哭
Lights will guide you home-那束光,照亮你回家的路
And ignite your bones-那束光,照亮你的心
And I will try to fix you.我来救你