作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

日常活动英语单词有哪些?

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:灵鹊做题网作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/04/30 00:34:50
日常活动英语单词有哪些?
日常活动英语单词有哪些?
看看这些常用句子 你就知道日常活动英语单词有哪些了

I'd better get going! = I've got to go. 我得走了
I'd like to take a rain check! 下一次吧
Maybe some other time. 下一次吧
Maybe some other day. 改天吧
Are you hitting on her? 你在追她吗?
He's good! 他有两下子
You spying on me? 你在窥探(跟踪)我吗?
I didn't mean to pry. 我不是有意剌探(事情)
Don't flatter yourself! 你少臭美了
She's a drug addict. 她是个毒虫
You're under oath. 你发过誓了
How long will it take? 要花多少时间?
It can take years. 可能得花很久时间
I'm gonna tickle you! 我要搔你痒了
That's a dumb idea. 真是个笨主意
You got to get over it! 你必须要克服这件事
Stop playing the game! 别再跟我玩游戏了
Hold it! 站住,停住
Freeze! 站住
He's on parole. 他正在假释中
I'm allergic to the cat! 我对猫过敏
I could've sworn! 我发誓(是这样的)
He's hitching. 他搭便车
I'm trying to make a point here. 我就是要把这件事说清楚
He's my suspect. I'm bringing him in. 他是我的嫌犯,我要将他逮捕归案
There's a killer on the loose! 有个凶手正逍遥法外
She fell apart. 她崩溃了
She broke down. 她崩溃了
You dumb bell. 你这笨蛋
Is it going to help? 这样有用吗?有所助益吗?
You, quitter! 你这半途而废的人
You, loser! 你这失败者

Can that be arranged? 可以安排一下吗?
Don't argue. That's the way things are. 不用争辩了,道理本来就是这样
Not a good time? (我来得)时候不对吗? 不方便吗?
Get the hell out of here! = You kidding me? 不会吧! 你开玩笑!
Sit tight! 坐稳啦!
Sleep tight! 好好睡
Just be cool, all right? 冷静点可以吗?
Welcome to the party! 来得好
I'm all ears. 我洗耳恭听
You're lying your head off! 看你臭盖得眉飞色舞
You're the best. 你是最棒的
Thank you for sharing. 谢谢你告诉我
She's giving up. 她要放弃了
No good. (NG) 不好,重来
He is a bum. 他是流浪汉
Oh God, here we go again! 天啊,又来(这一套)了
Here you go. 拿去吧,好啦
Here you are. 拿去吧
Here we go. 好啦
I'll take a hug. 抱一下
Come on. Give me a hug! 来,抱一下
It's got to change. 事情总会改变的
We're not communicating. 鸡同鸭讲
I feel very happy for you. 我为你感到高兴
I'm gonna do the sweep. 我要扫地
I'm old and loose. 我已人老珠黄
It's appalling! 真吓人
It’s scary! 真可怕
It's been a nice chat, but I gotta go. 很高兴跟你聊聊,可是我得走了
I’m on duty! 我正在当班
I'm off duty. 我下班了
Spook House! 恐布屋
Warp party! 杀青派对
You're not even close! 门都没有,八字都没一撇
End of story! 说完啦!
Is it all worth it? 值得吗?
Don't insult my intelligence! 不要侮辱我的智慧
Don't give me that! 少来这套
No compromises! 不妥协
This’s not gonna work! 这行不通的
I know it by heart. 我牢记在心
She's a big gross. 她很胖
Freeze! Split your legs! 别动,把脚(腿)分开
The backup will be here any minute! 支持马上就到
Knock it off! =Cut it out! 少来了,住手
Cut the crap! 少来了,胡说八道
What does it taste like? 尝起来如何?
Fall out! 解散
I'll find out! 我会查出真相的
This isn't easy for all of us. 这对我们来说都不好受
Not a chance! =No way 不行,不可能
I'm no fool, man! 老兄,我可不是傻瓜
Thank you for everything. 谢谢你的一切(帮助)
We bloody got him! 我们可逮到他了!
That happens! 没关系,常有这种事(这种事常发生)
Do I owe her an apology? 我要向她道歉吗?
What's the catch? 卖什麼关子?耍什麼花招?
You were saying? 你刚才说到哪儿?
We're nailed! 我们被盯上了
She miscarried. 她流产了
She lost her sight. 她失明了
Look out! 小心
Stay back! 退回去
What're you getting at? 你打啥主意?
Let's hit the trail/road! 上路吧
Cat got your tongue? 说不出话了吧?怎麼不讲话呢?
You got a moment? 有空吗?
You are my everything! 你是我的一切

They'll take you out! 他们会把你干掉
Very impressive! 真厉害
We're in good shape! 我们情况还不错
He’s got balls!他很有种
He’s got guts! 他很有种
You have no balls! 你没种
You’ve got no guts! 你没种
You’re gutless! 你没种
Let me get this straight. 让我是把事情搞清楚,讲清楚
Cut off this shit. 少废话
He got away with it. 他逃脱了,开脱了
Don't get that look! 不要摆那种脸色
Real bad! 真糟糕
My bad! 是我的错
Let's get down to business. 我们就开门见山吧,我们直话直说吧
He’s a down-to-earth person. 他是个很实际的人
What is it to you? 那关你什麼事?
It's all healed up. 痊愈了
Don't blow it. 不要搞碴了
Don't ever do that again. 不要再那样
I'm backing out. 我退出
I'll keep an eye on you. 我会盯箸你的
You are a player. 你是个中好手
He's grounded. 他被禁足了
Get your ass down! 你给我下来!
Get your ass out! 你给我出去!
You got me. 你难倒我了
That's worth trying. 值得一试
That's so gross. 真恶心
Do you think you're so hot? 你以为自己很了不起吗?
You don't belong here. 你不属於这裏,你不是这块料
I owe you one. 我欠你一次
It can't be helped. 没办法
You got to carry on. 你要撑下去
Let’s hang out sometime. 我们找个时间出去混一混吧
It's kind of early. 还有点早
You're letting me down. 你让我扫兴,失望
Don’t let me down. 不要让我失望
There's no turning back. 这是不归路
Take it or leave it! 要不要?不要拉倒! 接不接受? 不要就算了!
All set? =All ready? 都准备好啦?
I'm really excited about this! 好剌激喔!
I'm booked today. 我今天已经约满
Book him! 把他拘押
I made the kid a promise. 我已经答应孩子了
Is it coming back to you? 想起来了吗?
I need fifty. 我要一半
What’s new? 有什麼新鲜事?
You look like shit! 你看起来真狼狈
Everybody's happy! 皆大欢喜
Shoot! 有话快说,有屁快放
We can get through this together. 我们可以一起渡此难关
You just don't get it. 你就是不明白;你就是不懂状况
What do you care? 关你啥事
They’re brainwashed! 他们被洗脑了
I'll make it up to you. 我会补偿你的
He always screws around. 他老是到处鬼混
You wanna play hard ball? I’m in game! 你要玩硬的,我奉陪
You lost your mind? 你疯了?
Knock it off! 少来了
Scum-back! 混蛋,人渣
Watch your mouth! 小心你的嘴吧,说话当心点
Holy hell! 天啊!
Keep it between us. 不要说出去喔
Where did he take her? 他带她到哪里去了?
Don't you ever mess with me. 别耍我
Stay tuned! 别换频道
What do you think of him? 你觉得他怎麼样?
This is it? 就这样?
Dickhead! 混球,混蛋
Whatever you say. 你说了算

What is it this time? 这一回又搞什麼名堂?
You scare the hell /shit out of me! 你吓死我了!
I'll see you around. 回头见,再见
It just came up. 说溜了嘴
I slipped! 我说溜了嘴
My alarm (clock) didn't go off. 我的闹钟没响
Got a minute? 有空吗?
Take my word for it. 相信我的话
I'm older and smarter. 容我以老卖老
That's the spirit! 这才对
You've got to let it go. 你必须忘了这件事
It's not my responsibility. 这不是我的责任
It's your option. 是你的抉择
No problem! 没关系
Holy smokes! 天啊!
Holy mother! 天啊!
Holy cow! 天啊!
Holy shit! 天啊!
You never know! 说不定呢!
He kept low profile. 他保持低姿态
When is it due? 什麼时候到期?
When is the deadline? 什麼时候载止?
I got a little bit mixed up. 我有点糊涂了
I took it as a compliment. 我认为这是赞美
What's on your mind? 你心裏在想什麼?你有什麼主意?
I'm on my way. 我马上就来
The car is low in the gas. 车子快没油了
Don't screw it with me. 少来这套
You're history! =You're dead meat. 你完了,你死定了
I can't afford to blow this! 事情搞碴了我负不起责任
You stink! 你这烂货
You jerk! 你这混球
You always get what you want. 你总是有办法得到你想要的
Not all the time! 不完全是,不是每次都能得手
You can't do了!
There's no God! 没天理,皇天无眼!
There’sa God! 天公有眼
Take a hike! 省省吧!得了吧!
Take a walk! 省省吧!得了吧!
Get in line! 等著吧!不必了! 省省吧!
Take a number! 你省省吧!你等著吧!

We're on the right track. 我们走的路没错
I don't know what you're getting at. 我不晓得你在卖什麼膏药
Make sure you get what you need. 要确定你要得到你所要的喔
Welcome aboard. 欢迎光临

I have nothing against you. 我对你没意见
It's nothing personal. 这不关私人恩怨
Show time! 开始罗!
Let's party! 开始罗!
He's in good hands. 他情况很好
You talk as if I were some shrimp. 不要把我当作软脚虾
Sure thing. 当然罗
Not even think about it! 想都别想,门都没有
Back off! 退後
Don't you question my judgment again! 你不要再质疑我的判断力了
You'd better tell us right now! 你最好现在就实话实说
Or what? 否则呢?要不然呢?
I don't think we're going to make it. 我不认为我们会成功
Nobody walks away! 所有人都不可以离开
Nobody leaves the room. 所有人都不可以离开房间
Not the way I see it! =I don't think so! 我不认为如此
Use your head! 用大脑想想吧!
Can you go any faster? 你能快点吗?
He's slowing us down! 他拖累我们
I owe you one! 我欠你一次
You damn right you do! 你他妈的确实如此
He finally asked me out. 我终於约我了
Keep an eye on Webster. 小心韦伯
Thank God! 谢天谢地
He took off. 离开了
It won't happen again. 不会再发生这种事了
Almost got all of us killed. 差点就把我们全部害死
How did you lose your sight? 你怎麼失明的?
I don't know how to thank you. 我不知该如何感谢你才好
I'll never ever do you wrong again. 我不会再起不起你了

It’s a figure of speech. 这只是个比喻而已
She got a big mouth. 她是个大嘴吧
She found fault with everything. 她吹毛求呲

I met her in person yesterday! 我昨天亲自跟她见面了
I couldn't handle it! 我受不了,我应付不来
It's not going to work. 行不通的
Who gives it a shit! 谁在乎啊?
I don’tgive it a damn! 我才不在乎呢!
Sorry, I'm being a pest. 对不起,我越来越讨人厌了
Go! Piss off! 滚
Send for the doctor! 去请医师来
Send them (in). 去叫他们(进来)
Hold on! 等一下
I'm trying to live with it. 我很无奈,得过且过

She's the cheer leader. 她是啦啦队队长
You got me! 你难倒我了
You could've fooled me. 你差点唬倒我
Did you ever get over it? 你熬过来了吗?
Get real! 清醒点
Keep it down! 小声点
That makes the two of us. 彼此彼此
I won't be long. 我马上回来
I know you mean well. 我知道你是好意
She's a real hot dish! 她真是秀色可餐
She’s some dish! 她是个美人儿
I wish him a quit recovery! 我祝你早日康复
Can you break a $100 bill? 一佰元你可以找得开吗?
She knows what she wants. 她知道自己要什麼
There's a hitch. 出了一点小波折/小问题
Don't give me that moral crap! 少给我来那一套道德说教
What the hell is that? 那是什麼鬼东西?
Doll face! 娃娃脸
Baby face! 娃娃脸
Lover boy! 小白脸;男朋友
It can't be worse! 糟糕极了
Sounds good to me. 听起是不错
Don't you get it!? She can't stand you! 她受不了你,你不明白吗?
He's a lifetime buddy. 他是忘年之交
Sewage slime ball! 滑头的臭混蛋!
Rules are rules! 规定就是规定
Have I lost ya? 你跟不上吗?
I think things got to change sometime. 我想情况总会改变的

He's got a reputation. 他是有头有脸的人,他是个大情人
You shocked the hell out of me! 你吓了一大跳
She knocked everybody out. 她震惊四座
Come on! Kill them. 给他们好看
Alright, in a sec., OK? 好啦,马上好
She's wide awake. 她清醒得很,她早就醒了
Let's draw straws. 我们来抽签
This is got to stop. 这不可再发生

Can do! 可以,行!
No, not can do. 不,不行
Can't do! 不行
Are you laughing at me? 你在笑我吗?
Take a number! 你等著吧!
I couldn't be happier! 我再高兴不过了!
Where did that come from? 说哪话?从哪听来的?
We think he's dirty. 我们认为他有污点/不清廉
We may need this lead. 我们可能需要这条线索
Back off! 退後
It didn't work out! 行不通
Cut that crap! 少胡说八道
No use. 没用
You have my words. 我向你保证
I can tell. 我看得出来
It's not my night. 我今晚运气不好
Everything went wrong. 一切都不对劲
The manager's a real ass. 经理是个混球
What a lonely feeling! 真感到凄凉
This is insane. 太疯狂了
That gives me the chill. 使我毛骨悚然
It's creepy. 令人毛骨悚然
It gives me the creeps. 令人毛骨悚然
Carry on! 加油,加把劲
He sleeps pretty sound. 他睡得很熟
Well? 怎样,如何?
Let's just drop it. 别提了
That'll explain it. 难怪;怪不得
That explains it. 难怪;怪不得
Any luck? 得手了吗?成了吗?
No luck! 没有
I like it here. 我喜欢这裏
I'll take care of it. 我来搞定
You wouldn't dare! 你敢!
I dare you! 我向你挑战
I couldn't believe you did that! 我不敢相信你真的做了!
Jesus, it's a massacre! 天啊,一团混乱
What's the catch? 买什麼关子,有什麼条件?
This can't be happening! 不可能的
Yes, it's happening. 但确实发生了
I'll try not to. 我尽量不要这样
You're scaring me. 你吓到我了
It’s scary! 真恐怖!
He must be close by. 他一定在附近
What does it prove? 这证明了什麼?
You're never to talk about this. 你不应该谈论此事
I'm so sick of these people. 这些人令我呕心
It doesn't matter. 没关系,不重要
Don't be ridiculous! 别开玩笑了!
How's that? 怎麼会?
We're going to work it out. 我们总会想办法的,总会解决问题的
Dad always had the final say. 决定权在爸爸
We'll see what he's got to say. 我们看看他有什麼话要说
They'll fetch you. 他们会帮你拿来
I'm a wreck now. 我累死了
He's the best friend I ever had. 他是我这辈子最要好的朋友
He spoke up for me. 他挺身为我说话
I couldn't get (catch) my breath. 我喘不过气来
No work, no food, no buck. 一无所有
Don't you worry! 不用担心!
You've slept clock around. 你已经睡了一整天了

What's the rush? 急什麼?
We've got a stiff / body upstairs. 楼上有一具屍体
Are you saying it's an inside job? 你是说这是内贼干的?
You just stopped by to see me? 你只是顺道来看我?
I'd better be going. 我该走了
Do you have the idea what time it is? 你知道现在几点了?
Kiss your ass good-bye! 滚你的蛋!
He seems to be attracted to you. 他好像对你有好感
Nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你
Don't anyone run off. 别走开
Bicycling isn't my thing. 骑脚踏车我不拿手
You're toasted. 你死定了
What's the story? 怎麼回事
I can't take it anymore. 我再也受不了了
She’s a psychic. 她是灵媒
He’s a psycho (sicko). 他是个变态
Let me buy you dinner. 我请你吃饭
You're a terrific storyteller. 你是个说故事的能手
He’s out of love. 他失恋了
For real? 玩真的?当真?
For real. 真的
Show time! 开始罗!上场罗!
Party time! 开始罗!
Let's party! 现在开始吧!

I'd like to make an exception. 我可以破例
What a spare tire you’vegot! 你肚子好肥喔!
You've got spare tires. 你浑身赘肉
Get a little stretch. 活动活动手脚
Wait up! 等等!
How are you doing? 你还好吗?
Fine, fine, never better! 好,好得很(再好不过了)!

We don't yet know. 我们还不知道
We don't bother to protest. 我们不想抗议
We don't bother to vote. 我们不想投票
Don't get it wrong! 别会错意
He's clean. 他没带武器,他是清白的
On what grounds? 什麼理由?
I could, but I wouldn't. 我可以做到,我只是不做而己
It’s out of thequestion! 不行!
Don't hang up. 不要挂断
Keep away! Go away! 走开!
Don't break the date! 不要失约喔!
Just speak it out! 说出来吧!
I'm still very pro-black. 我还是非常支持黑人
That doesn't mean to say she likes you. 那不表示她喜欢你
Morning, little 小甜饼.早安,小毛
Hi, pumpkin! 嗨,小毛!