作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译”叶子的离开是风的追求,还是树的不挽留?””树欲静而风不止,世事无常.”

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:灵鹊做题网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/04/27 21:15:57
英语翻译
”叶子的离开是风的追求,还是树的不挽留?”
”树欲静而风不止,世事无常.”
英语翻译”叶子的离开是风的追求,还是树的不挽留?””树欲静而风不止,世事无常.”
Is the falling of leaves a result of the tree not holding on or is it due to the pursuit of wind?
Tree wants to be still,but the wind is blowing,life is changeable.
事实上,可以给你这首诗:
我是一片叶..I am a Leaf..
Confession of the day..
叶子的离开,是因为树不挽留,还是风的追求?
Is the falling of leaves a result of the tree not holding on or is it due to the pursuit of wind?
如果我是那片叶子,你,又是什么?
If I'm the leaf,what are you?
我想,你是棵大树.
I guess you're the tree
坐得正,
Sitting upright
站得直,
Standing straight
毅力不倒,
Not topple able
还有,
And,
你身旁有好多叶子..
You have many leaves by your side..
我又是什么?
What does that make me?
我只是需要你的一片叶子..
I am only a leaf that needs you..
如果你选择放弃,默不关心,毫不挽留,我又何去何从?
Where can I go if you choose to let me go,uncaring,and not making me stay?
如果我随风而去,你又会在哪里?
If I'm gone with the wind,where will you be?
风 Wind
吹走了我的孤单 Blow away my emptiness
吹走了我的固执 Blow away my stubbornness
吹走了我的脆弱 Blow away my weaknesses
吹走了我的依赖 Blow away my dependency
吹走了我 Blow me away
像我这样的这一片叶子..A Leaf like me...